- Full Time
- Business Analyst
We create area, where you can build your career in a community of values-driven people, who help our customers around the world solve complex problems and drive a change.
As a Business Analyst, you will be included in the projects from the very beginning to successful implementation and launch. You will drive project deliverables, cover regular communication with project stakeholders, analyze, evaluate, document, manage business requirements and search for the most efficient solutions.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Requirements management — perform stakeholder analysis and stakeholder needs assessment. Develop functionality list that supports different stakeholder types, categories, and roles based on the performed needs assessment;
- Deliver Solutions— participation in discovery phases and workshops, covering key business and product requirements, develop use cases, user stories, prioritization, mind mapping, functional decomposition;
- Communication — collaborate with clients, design teams and other parties involved on projects across multiple industries;
- Develop detailed user stories to explain functional specifications to design team;
- Support project manager by developing detailed project information such as scope information, estimates, evaluation criteria and results, etc;
- Continuous improvement of the requirement’s management process;
- Experience in the relevant field, in Business Analysis, Product Management, Product Ownership;
- Understanding the fundamentals of UX/UI design process;
- Must have extensive knowledge of business analysis standards, processes, procedures and guidelines, and the ability to implement them during the project life cycle and day-to-day activities;
- Being able to identify issues in assigned areas of responsibility and put together action plans to resolve them;
- Must have the ability to manage time effectively while on multiple projects or assignments concurrently with varying priorities and deadlines;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Analytical mindset — you should tackle every problem analytically i.e. understanding the problem first, visualizing it, analyzing it, gathering more information against it and then striving to solve it.
- We design interface, thus attention to detail and persistence are our essential traits;
We believe in working in teams, as well as giving teams independence and freedom they need — efficiency over bureaucracy.
You won’t be asked ridiculous questions or tests.
You simply show up, we learn about each other
and if we match - we start working )