- Full Time
- Design Manager
To reach that business goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place where everyone can grow, this position for you.
- extremely innovative;
- artistic and creative person;
- leader and driver;
- well versed in industry best practices and know how to take charge of design teams;
- have a desire to create products that work for business and satisfy users’ needs.
This role is for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- work in partnership with management team to prioritize customer deliverables and to deliver projects on time, on budget, while meeting/exceeding customer expectations;
- ensure that the vision is executed to the highest standards, meeting our client’s creative and business goals;
- project prioritization of design, assignment and management to designers;
- troubleshoot creative challenges as they arise to find the best possible solution for the business;
- act as an engaged and enthusiastic team member, proactively sharing ideas and best practices;
- perform in 70% team management and 30% hands-on creative project work;
- take care of the communication, scope-of-work and contract document deliverables, planning, briefing, ensuring quality in design projects;
- manage the interaction between designers, engineers, marketing, sales, in order to ensure designs succeed and are properly delivered to clients;
- participate in design meetings and provide continual input to optimize design and minimize futile work;
- ensure the adherence to organizationally defined design practices and procedures.
What you should have:
- an exceptional eye for design combined with a business-forward approach;
- experience in design team management;
- experience in management of design phase for web-based applications;
- excellent communication, leadership, organizational, analytical and time management skills;
- understanding of design method/process and thinking, empathy for the needs of all stakeholders, and strong managerial skills to make sure that projects deliver as planned;
- experience as a Designer would be a good plus;
Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution. We offer interesting tasks, crazy experience, space for your creativity and ideas, and a lot of love and support from our team!
You won’t be asked ridiculous questions or tests.
You simply show up, we learn about each other
and if we match - we start working )