- Lviv, Ivano—Frankivsk
- Full Time
Ready to solve business problems like a designer?
We are looking for an experienced designer willing to apply his knowledge and creativity in real projects.
If you have a sense of effective interface design and dream about an impressive career in interaction design – it’s the perfect place for you.
You will take part in our full cycle design process starting from research, ideation, rapid prototyping and further steps along with the design team and product owners.
What You will do:
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with Business Analyst, Art Director, internal design team and stakeholders to understand product vision and customer needs;
- Take part in pre-sales activities. As an Interaction Designer you will help sales department demonstrate company expertise, design solutions and deliverables;
- Conduct UX research to add context and insight to the user experience design process;
- Design visually compelling user interfaces and effectively communicate design decisions based on your own design thinking and fundamental principles;
- Create interactive prototypes to quickly validate concepts with the team and the stakeholders;
- Create, use and improve wireframes, prototypes, user flows;
- Develop the full stack of UX deliverables, from personas and storyboards to information architecture and interaction design to UI design and wireframes, as well as visual standards;
- Present your designs and sell your solutions to internal and external stakeholders;
- Work in teams to deliver visual design components within projects.
You’ll be happy working with us if you have:
- 2+ years of digital design experience;
- Solid design background with an obsessive eye for visual and interaction details;
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision;
- Experience creating user-centered interaction models, wireframes, screen mockups, and final user interfaces;
- Experience designing web apps;
- Ability to think on a high level about product strategy and vision;
- Empathetic, kind, and a good listener. As a customer-centric company, we are focused on understanding and delighting the customer!
- Strong character, strong work ethic and high follow-through. We value honesty and hard work.
- Must have portfolio highlighting mobile and web design work that show strength in layout, color, and typography.
You won’t be asked ridiculous questions or tests.
You simply show up, we learn about each other
and if we match - we start working )