- Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced designer willing to apply his knowledge and creativity in real projects.
What do we do?
Qubstudio is a digital design & branding agency. We create humane businesses, digital products, brands, and their communication.
Every year we are included in the TOP-7 the Best UX/UI Design Agencies, according to Clutch. Our clients are such world companies as Oracle, Getswift, Scoutbee, Fishka, Axa, UCU, and startups of the most giant world accelerators Y Combinator and 500 startups.
Why are we unique?
We have a team of more than 40 people, and we genuinely love our work. Every day, we train our «creative» muscle and look at things from different perspectives. Moreover, our 14 years of experience helps us to find solutions that work, and rock.
If you have a sense of effective interface design and dream about an impressive career in interaction design – it’s the perfect place for you.
What You will do:
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with Business Analyst, Art Director, internal design team, and stakeholders to understand product vision and customer needs;
- Take part in pre-sales activities. As an Interaction Designer, you will help the sales department demonstrate company expertise, design solutions, and deliverables;
- Conduct UX research to add context and insight to the user experience design process;
- Design visually compelling user interfaces and effectively communicate design decisions based on your own design thinking and fundamental principles;
- Create interactive prototypes to validate concepts with the team and the stakeholders quickly;
- Create, use and improve wireframes, prototypes, user flows;
- Develop the full stack of UX deliverables, from personas and storyboards to information architecture and interaction design to UI design and wireframes, as well as visual standards;
- Present your designs and sell your solutions to internal and external stakeholders;
- Work in teams to deliver visual design components within projects.
You’ll be happy working with us if you have:
- 3+ years of digital design experience;
- Solid design background with an obsessive eye for visual and interaction details;
- Portfolio, including at least 5 launched products (SaaS products, mobile apps on App Store);
- Basic skills of BA;
- Experience in creating user-centered interaction models, wireframes, screen mockups, and final user interfaces;
- Ability to think on a high level about product strategy and vision;
- Experience in creating design systems or working with them;
- Empathetic, kind, and a good listener. As a customer-centric company, we are focused on understanding and delighting the customer!
- Strong character, strict work ethic, and high follow-through. We value honesty and hard work.
Ready to solve business problems like a designer?
You won’t be asked ridiculous questions or tests.
You simply show up, we learn about each other
and if we match - we start working )