- Full Time
- Project Manager
What you should have:
- over 0.5 years of experience in IT project management;
- general understanding UI/UX design and software development process and models;
- excellent verbal and written English is essential;
- communicative, organized, perfect team player;
- understanding of project budgeting and scheduling and the ability to communicate and work closely with clients and external consultants to ensure that project milestones are being met and deliverables are on-time and complete;
- to be able to coordinate and motivate people, manage time and resources;
- industrious and capable of meeting deadlines;
- responsible, self-reliant, confident, decisive;
- good analytical skills, with capability of running workshops/meetings to develop requirements, user stories etc. At the same time, creative thinking and sense of beauty would be a plus as you will work mostly with designers.
What you will do:
- your priority would be managing projects portfolio, clients retention, and satisfaction;
- you need to be project-focused, capable of running projects according to plans and goals.
- plan projects and workload, monitor progress, update processes;
- coordinate with other project managers on the team around resourcing, dependencies and synergies;
- provide status updates on the project progress all stakeholders;
- actively contribute to improvement of team quality;
- review and check team time reports ensuring they are maintained according to company guidelines.
- create project plans, manage project meetings;
- build strong relationships with clients: day-to-day communication, engagement development, project negotiations, etc.;
What is important for us.
We expect you to really care about what you do and develop project ownership in all aspects (budget, scope, schedule, quality, etc.).
You won’t be asked ridiculous questions or tests.
You simply show up, we learn about each other
and if we match - we start working )