Sales Development Representative
- Ukraine, Lviv
- Full time
- Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a talented Sales Development Representative who understands how to drive interest and generate buyer intent in an outbound direction. We are looking for a person who is motivated to pursue a career in sales, who is easygoing, and who is up to a challenge. In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving new account acquisition at the initial stages of the sales funnel. You’ll be responsible for conducting research on potential clients, connecting with them and qualifying leads.
What do we do?
Qubstudio is a Digital Product Design and Branding Agency. We help data-driven businesses grow through world-class digital product and branding design solutions. We are among the top five UX/UI design agencies according to Clutch. We receive the Red Dot Best of the Best Design Award and the Red Dot Design Award.
Our clients are businesses that work with digital solutions in various fields: financial, logistics, healthcare, edtech, and entertainment. Also, we work with startups from the world’s largest accelerators Y Combinator and 500 startups.
What makes us unique?
In a team of more than 70 creators, we provide a full range of design services. Our experiments and openness allow us to share professional experiences and look at things from different angles. And multi-sectoral experience helps to make quality decisions that work.
Moreover, almost 100% of employees share the company’s values: Create, Care and Grow.
What is important to us in you within this position?
- Strong understanding of sales processes in IT, in particular the outbound process.
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead generation best practices and procedures.
- Analytical thinking.
- The ability to quickly delve into a problem and find a solution.
- Willingness to take ownership and execute.
- Strong communication skills.
- At least Upper-intermediate English level (speaking and writing).
Nice to have:
Experience in email sales and LinkedIn outbound sales in B2B. Lead Generation experience working with Hubspot, Sales Navigator, Expandi, Outreach, Reply.io, Snowio.
Among your responsibilities will be:
- Create potential opportunities from outbound prospecting.
- Interface and nurture leads through various outbound channels.
- Create new business opportunities by finding and qualifying leads, scheduling meetings.
- Collaborate closely with the team to plan and implement a strategic outreach plan.
- Develop and implement best practices for growing customer base.
Who will you work with?
Directly with the Partner Engagement, Marketing and Farming teams. Also, you will work with the entire Qubstudio team, because most of us provides consultations and participates in the preparation of the proposals.
Why did we decide to open a position?
Because we have ambitious goals and need your help.
What development awaits you?
During a year of work at Qubstudio, you will gain an expertise in various industries, build a development strategy for outbound campaigns. Also, you will have an opportunity to evolve in the field of Sales Management.
- 3 months of the trial period. During this time, we will onboard you in our processes.
- There is no overtime and micromanagement at Qubstudio. We plan work in sprints and discuss tasks weekly.
- We work in the context of PDP (personal development plan) and the company’s OKR (objective key results).
- Our Head of Partner Engagement Ross will be your mentor, responsible for the onboarding.
- Our work schedule is flexible because we focus on the result, not on working hours.
- 18 days off, 10 days of paid sick leave.
- We accrue income in $.
- Every year, Qubstudio invests a certain amount to each employee for training and pays for international certifications.
- We promote the development of your personal projects and startups.
- We allow every team member to receive an external consultation with an industry expert free of charge.
- Qubstudio has programs of health insurance, maternity leave, equipment (we work on macOS), and bonuses for certain activities in the company.
- CV review.
- Interview with Recruiter.
- A short test task.
- Interview in English with CEO.
- Signing an offer.
You won’t be asked ridiculous questions or tests.
You simply show up, we learn about each other
and if we match - we start working )