Senior Product Designer
- Full time
- Senior Product Designer
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer who is ready to apply their knowledge to real projects!
What do we do?
Qubstudio is the most prominent Digital Product Design and Branding Agency in Western Ukraine. We design humane businesses, digital products, brands, and their communications.
Our company has been a global Clutch Top 4th UX agency for five years in a row. Furthermore, we have received awards in the local market, such as Ukrainian Design The Very Best of (Gold).
Our clients are businesses that work with digital solutions in various fields: financial, logistics, medical, educational, entertainment, as well as startups with the world’s largest accelerators Y Combinator and 500 startups.
What makes us unique?
We develop and deepen our expertise 24/7. In a team of more than 70 creators, we actively create digital products and provide a full range of design services. Our experiments and openness to the new allow us to share professional experiences and look at things from different angles. And 15+ years of experience helps us make quality decisions that work.
What is important to us in you within this position?
- 3+ years of experience in digital product design;
- Portfolio with at least 5 carried out digital products (SaaS and mobile applications);
- Business analysis skills;
- Experience in designing end-user interfaces at different stages (layouts, wireframes, visual style)
- Solid knowledge base on digital design and attention to detail;
- Experience in creating design systems or working with them;
- Focus on the client’s business goals. Skills for working with product strategy and vision;
- Empathy and the ability to listen and hear.
- Openness to feedback and constructive criticism, because we work as a team.
So are you ready to solve business problems with the help of design?
Among your responsibilities will be:
- creating interfaces and presenting your design solutions;
- conducting workshops and brainstorms in a team with a Business Analyst, Art Director, designers, and stakeholders to better understand the product vision and customer needs;
- developing UX delivery – from user personas and storyboards to information architecture, UX/UI design, wireframes, as well as visual solutions;
- creating and improving custom scripts;
- building interactive prototypes for quick concept validation with the team and stakeholders;
- presenting your solutions to internal and external stakeholders;
- working with visual components (mood boards, UI concepts, style libraries, etc.).
- taking part in pre-sessions, where you will tell about the company’s experience, evaluate projects, and present results;
What will you improve?
- Design-centric approach to digital product creation & development.
- Presentation skills and intercultural communication.
- Product Design mindset.
Who will you work with?
You’ll be part of the design community with internationally certified experts of various levels, working in cross-functional teams. Some of us were marketers, software developers, or advertisers before settling into the design world.
Here we help everyone develop their inner design potential, which makes us a dream team. Everyone is different, but the passion for design drives us all. So let’s work together!
- 3 months of the trial period. During this time, we will onboard you in our processes.
- There is no overtime and micromanagement at Qubstudio. We plan work in sprints and discuss tasks weekly.
- We work in the context of PDP (personal development plan) and the company’s OKR (objective key results).
- Our Lead Product Designer will be your mentor, responsible for the onboarding.
- Our work schedule is flexible because for us is important the result, but not working hours.
- 18 days off, 10 days of paid sick leave.
- We accrue income in $.
- Every year, Qubstudio invests a certain amount to each employee for training and pay for international certifications.
- We promote the development of personal projects and startups of specialists.
- We allow every specialist to receive an external consultation with an industry expert free of charge.
- Likewise, we individually approach the formation of the career path. Additionally, have a matrix of competencies, PDP, mentoring, and coaching.
- Qubstudio has programs of health insurance, maternity leave, purchase and compensation of equipment (we work on macOS), bonuses for certain activities in the company.
- We organize company team buildings twice a year.
- CV and Portfolio review.
- Interview with Design Manager and HR.
- Signing an offer.
You won’t be asked ridiculous questions or tests.
You simply show up, we learn about each other
and if we match - we start working )