- Full Time
You will have the chance to work on different projects and challenges while having freedom to use your creativity.
We offer interesting tasks, crazy experience, space for your creativity and ideas, and a lot of love and support from our team!
What you will do:
- Conducting competitive analysis design research;
- Generating corporate identity concepts;
- Expanding identity by creating applications (print and web)
- Collaborating with art director and other designers on projects;
- Creating high fidelity mock-upsCreating presentations to showcase your work to clients.
What you should have:
- Understanding that design starts with an idea, not with a tool;
- Have an excellent and experienced eye for typography and layout;
- Being versatile in design styles and techniques. Knowing to apply the right approach in the right context for the right audience;
- Excellent knowledge of design software: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign;
- Intermediate+ English level (both spoken and written)The ideal candidate will also possess a detailed accurate eye, strong communication, presentation and time management skills in order to work on and complete several projects at a time.
You won’t be asked ridiculous questions or tests.
You simply show up, we learn about each other
and if we match - we start working )